Saturday, September 19, 2015

***Chapter 20 UPDATE 01***

Okay guys, I'm 86% done with the rough draft.
Eighteen pages are FULLY translated (one was void of text).
I only have three pages to go (Shuujirou explaining himself).
I'm gonna grab some lunch and meet up with my other partner-in-crime
K-Slice and finish the last three pages.

Okay guys, the rough draft is FULLY TRANSLATED
and has been sent over to Sands for review!

However here's the dilemma...
The kind Anon-san who helped me with my source
wants to protect themselves; which I totally get.
To avoid any retaliation, they've asked me to not use their source for the release;
to only use it as a head start.  (Which I am and grateful for.)
Ultimately the final release will depend on if my current source
is comfortable about it or if another kind Anon-san reaches out to me.

Also from what I understand, I need to wait two weeks before
I can disseminate a full release.  In the mean time
I'll prepare a copy that'll be ready to go when it's time.




2 comments:

  1. Man I am so hyped, thank you so much as always! And I totally understand the dilemma. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the effort, and hopefully come out soon, Greetings

    ReplyDelete