Sunday, September 20, 2015

***Chapter 20 UPDATE 02***


I'm at 68% done with blanking out the JPN text and clean up.
Sands has already given me feedback on the first eight pages.
I'm gonna turn in for the night (1:50 AM for me here).
I'll definitely finish up Sunday however the dilemma with
the nature of this release is still on going.
As it stands, I'll have to wait until the current issue of Namaki!
is available to the general public.

I am aware that the "Thai Team", which I have no affiliation with, 
has posted a preview of their work-in-progress.
So we might see a full Thai release soon.

Though in my opinion I think it might be best to wait for the ENG release.

So guys, what is your anticipation with this chapter?


7 comments:

  1. You say you have to wait until the current issue of Namaki!
    is available to the general public. How long will that be? Not like two months after the issue came out I hope (meaning another month from here on)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Thai man not Thai team and I work alone.
    I will post after eng version appear in e-hen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many pardons,

      I was unaware of how your releases are done; forgive my ignorance. By "Thai Team" I was only referring to those involved in the Thai release; nothing derogatory.

      Douzo yoroshiku.

      Delete
  3. So from the looks of it, neither parties are willing to release it first, and usually the only other option would be to wait for Mikocon to put it out publicly after two months time or so - except that this time around they haven't bothered to get the current issue (from when I checked at least). That makes me really wonder if chapter 20 will ever get released (publicly or privately) when all options seems to be in jeopardy as it stands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to abide by my source's wishes; I'm not gonna pressure 'em to. So it won't happen until that magazine issue in question is released to the general public or I get the "okay" to proceed. This dilemma really sucks; I know the readers out there are really looking forward to this...

      The pastebin summary is more or less accurate FYI. Once the script is finalized I'll consider making that available to the readers given the fact that the actual chapter is what is being prevented from being released. However I believe that might just spoil the chapter even further and apparently the kind Anon-san who only posted the summary got retaliated against.

      Delete
    2. That's of course understandable. I guess I can only wait for any new updates regarding this unfavorable situation, or if there's someone else who'd like to send you raws and wouldn't mind having it released.

      Delete