Sunday, September 27, 2015

20 is almost upon us...



Okay guys,
A kind Anon-san reached out to us and
sent us their scan of chapter 20.  In all honesty... it's a
pretty brutal LQ scan of it.  They have a scanner from the 2000's
but it looks like a scan from the 90's.  However it'll have to do.
To help expedite this release, they blanked the text out for us.
(How kind of them!)

But this is still gonna be hard to work with.  I'll do some additional
touch-up as best as I can.  I haven't heard back from Sands yet
to finalize the ENG version.  However, as it stays, myself and K-Slice
are satisfied with the translation.  So, if I don't hear back from him,
we'll release what we're going to consider as a "LQ Beta release".
To help stop the spread of a potentially "bad" release we will only
post it on our blog.  So I ask not to post this elsewhere but
linking to us is okay.

When time permits for us to release the HQ version, that'll be
the final version that'll be posted on here again and elsewhere online.

As it stands, half the chapter is ready to go, we can't work non-stop
today but we would like to have this out late Sunday.




1 comment: