Monday, September 21, 2015

CHAPTER 20 DILEMMA




Okay guys, here’s the deal:

My source wants to be kept off the radar even after
the Namaiki! October issue is publically available.
What this means is they don’t want their source used for the actual ENG release.
There’s already been notifications to those who
D/L’ed the Namaiki! October issue to NOT post their copies online.

So either we wait for the Namaiki! October issue to be publically available
and I can use that for the release OR another sweet Anon-san
can get in touch me to rectify this dilemma.

Here’s my plan:

I can ready my ENG text layers in Photoshop for the whole chapter so that
all I have to do is swap out the pages with the other set.
Then apply my clean up again; which shouldn’t take long this second time around.

If push comes to shove, I could do all this the day of when
the Namaiki! October issue is publically available.
I’ll just need to be informed when that happens.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I can only imagine how the 4chan board must be after all this. The question is, who is going to make the issue publicly available if neither Eng, Thai or Mikocon can do it? Can only hope a kind Anon-san comes to fix this issue. Also when you said October issue you meant to say September issue, right? October issue (chapter 21) comes out this month, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ナマイキッ! 2015年10月号
      Namaiki! October 2015 issue.

      That's the issue with chapter 20.

      Delete
    2. Ah my bad. So this month is November then? I'm used to other Japanese magazines where it would say one month after the month that it's posted in rather than two months ahead.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. In regards to your solution, I'm mostly just interested in the images so I'll remain patient (although it's already been one month, but there's no choice). If chapter 20 and onwards will never see release in the foreseeable future, then I'll just settle for the script alone I guess (will miss them sex scenes tho)...

      Delete
    5. I think Namaiki!'s release scheme is similar to how new year model cars are released "early" by manufactures. (shrugs)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, for those who don't want to wait, the only other options I see is releasing the finalised script and/or releasing my ENG layers ONLY in .PNG (with transparencies).

    What that means is you'll see a white (or black depending on your image viewer's settings) page with the ENG text and NOTHING MORE. However that could be used as an overlay for those with the chapter; I know that sounds bootleg as hell but my hands are tied. I'm no ace at it but that should be very doable in GIMP (FREE!). Even then I dunno if that'll be frowned upon.

    It should go without saying that for those who wanna do that only as an alternative to NOT post it themselves. Otherwise you're on your own if vengeance falls upon you.

    Other than that I can only implore you guys to be patient...

    ReplyDelete
  5. with a good proxy/vpn set to japanese you can buy a better quality digital scan of the mag here http://bookwalker.jp/de0fa0f73b-de1d-4f7b-bff7-4b98fcebf0cb/%E3%83%8A%E3%83%9E%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AD%E3%83%83-2015%E5%B9%B49%E6%9C%88%E5%8F%B7/

    At least that's what someone from 4chan said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey man no importa si publicas la traduccion en archivo word no importa con tal de saber que es lo que pasa la espera me esta matandooo!!! pls pls xdd

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what's the situation, exactly? There's a bunch of different people that have the chapter, but everyone's being a selfish asshole and refusing to post it?

    ReplyDelete