Saturday, October 24, 2015

NETORASERARE - CHAPTER 21 - PREVIEW


Hey guys, here's a tentative translation based on the preview posted on Konomi's blog.

I was quite surprise when I got home I see this steamy page of
Haruka and Shuujirou passionately making out. 

I wouldn't be surprised that they have some form of "make up sex" in this chapter.

Shuu... seems to be really into it; he doesn't seem to be all mechanical about it.
Haruka's wedding ring is back on so... I guess all is well?

Can't be... we'll just have to wait and see.

What do you guys think is gonna happen?

***UPDATE 11/01/2015***

Won't have it picked up until Monday before the post office closes.

***UPDATE 10/30/2015***

("Do-" can also mean laughter.  I have no idea of the context of the panel but, if the summaries online are true that Shuu is trying to deflect accusations about his wife as a joke then it's his colleagues laughing )


Took a break from the convention and saw that a new panel was posted.
Quickly translated it and now I'm heading back to the convention.
Order has made it to the states here and most likely be delivered tomorrow.

SHIPPING UPDATE: Damn courier didn't leave it on my doorstep and now it needs to be picked up at the post office. I'm seeing if I can send somebody over there to see if they can pick it up for me.  If not, hopefully I can leave work early Monday to pick it up before the post office closes.

***UPDATE 10/28/2015***




It's been shipped.



Trackin' # issued (left out here of course).



So... it'll come in while I'm gone (yeah I got someone to nab it while I'm gone).

If anyone gets new previews or pages from the chapter, feel free to e-mail them to me.
Could help give me a jump start translating.

I did take a peek of supposed summaries... I dunno what to think...
certainly it'll build up to something.
I do feel this can't end well but how I have no idea.
If the third volume of this is suppose to run 7 chapters then by my numbers
this should end at chapter 25; so 4 more left.

14 comments:

  1. uh...cant wait for the full chapter... haruka looks lewd more than ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. Did you get it or did it not arrive :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not yet but I'll be on the look out for it. Order hasn't been updated with tracking info yet.

      Delete
  3. "If the third volume of this is suppose to run 7 chapters then by my numbers
    this should end at chapter 25; so 4 more left."

    That's wrong. There's 7 chapters left and volume 3 will have just as many chapters as the first two volumes. So chapter 27 is the last one.

    Can you give out a legit summary while you're gone or only after you get back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, sorry for my English, I wonder why shikishiro konomi has put as title netoraserare? This hentai manga is too long to be a Netorare. konomi indeed risks with volume 3 to stretch the broth. 4chan about two years ago compete to guess who will steal haruka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me, in Chapter 22 haruka discovers to be pregnant, then shu chan stop everything , even the hypothetical trip haruka with the boss. everything seems back to normal. I think it would then that we may find that Miss kawai, not is the sweet girl that we believe.


    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that Miss kawai blackmail shu-chan with photos taken of haruka having sex with senpai in the car, threatening to show them to their families.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More accurate summary from a Chinese blog including a new preview page here:
    https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AC_In/M.1446207635.A.BF4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doumo but Chinese is beyond me. I saw the transition of it in the thread... man... really getting the vibe this isn't going to end well. Also if it's been a good while since senpai and Haruka isn't pregnant. Me thinks she's using birth control until the times right. Apparently she's the puppet master in the relationship.

      Delete
    2. Or she's just plain infertile like people have suspected for months.

      Delete
    3. That wouldn't surprise me. Maybe knowing she barren would add to this yandere side that's been brewing up.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have my pick-up slip with me and got granted early dismissal so I could pick it up. Otherwise, because of my work hours, the post office would have been already closed by the time my work day ended. Gonna make some form of a digital version tonight so I can work on the translation. I'll make a new post about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent, Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete