Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CHAPTER 20 HQ LAYERS


Alright guys, here's the HQ ENG layers.
All you have to do is use something like Photoshop or Gimp and load
which ever page and copy/paste/load our ENG layer over it as a top layer. 

You'll have to adjust it by moving it left or right a bit but it should match-up fairly well.
Gimp, for some reason, only saves in its' proprietary format, ".xcf" unless you export it.

So I recommend Irfanview to convert this, and .PSD (PHOTOSHOP),
to whatever image format you want. Check out the Batch mode feature. 

This should go without saying but these should be for personal use only. 
If you post a married version based on our ENG layers
then you're on your own if any vengeance falls upon you; but not by us.

You can nab the layers HERE.
It's about 2MB zipped and 209MB unzipped, enjoy!

Oh yeah...


Nice to see the Korean team using our release for theirs but I guess it can't be helped...

Additionally...
I'm working on a solution for a full HQ ENG release.
We might not see this until next week if time permits.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the release.

    By the way, i can't find chapter 20 HQ raw on download section.

    Do i have to look for it somewhere ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have the RAW available for D/L at this time and "Nobody Noes" only gave me a blanked out version. I'm working on getting a HQ version out that's not based on any donations. I just haven't had the time to focus on it. I want to try and get it out soon. What's going to be time consuming is replicating the clean up I did for what WAS going to be the HQ release. It might actually not take up so much time; I won't know until I start on it. I also went over Seinen Scans' releases and compared it to the raws and I see some trouble spots. Though not to dis IceBarrier18, I'm grateful for what he's done. I think I'll take a crack at it myself. I've already started transcribing the first few pages of chapter 1 during my lunch break today. I'll do a blog update when the time comes.

      Delete