Monday, November 2, 2015

NETORASERARE - CHAPTER 21 - THE STAGE (UPDATE)

*** UPDATE 11/08/2015 ***



Hey there guys!
The typesetting is coming along.
It's taking a little longer than I'd would have wished.
I might be done by noon (my time) but I'd need this to be
proofread so that will push it back a bit.
I'll send it off to K-Slice while I head to his hood.
Then we'll both go over it with his feedback.
I'll apply any changes, upload it, then post it.
It will cum out today so no worries.
Maybe 2pm at the latest.
Back to work, later.



*** UPDATE 11/07/2015 ***

Hey guys!
Unless something pops up,
the full ENG release will be done
and released Sunday around high noon.
Please look forward to it.



*** UPDATE 11/06/2015 ***

Okay guys, the as mentioned in the thread,
the translation rough draft is done and sent to Sands.

I've already re-scan the whole chapter and it's looking a whole
lot better than how I originally scanned it.
Just a few minor adjustments in PS and BAM!

What do you guys think?

Also, Sands got in touch with me.
There's a few things to iron out but looks like it's pretty good.
I will finalize the translation soon.
However I do have an engagement I can't miss tomorrow so...
I'm done for now.  I think I'll be back mid-afternoon Saturday.
I'm gonna shoot for a late Saturday night or Sunday morning
full ENG release.  We here appreciate the encouragement
and we want to do a good job.  We do it for you guys.

Night.




*** UPDATE 11/04/2015 ***

So both scanners I tried today, a HP F4400 & Brother DCP-L2540DW, were a bust.
They did a way worse job.  I will have to use this Canon MP210 again and adjust
the levels better before scanning. 
At least the Cannon lets me have more freedom with adjusting/fine tuning.
I think I can get satisfactory results this time around.

The script is 100% done and I'm gonna translate a few pages before bed and
I will continue to during my lunch break tomorrow.

Also, what the hell? "Fried gristle"? 
I've never heard of it.
One of the customers at the bar ordered it
and I had no idea what the hell it was. 
I had to look it up.
I guess it goes well with beer but I wouldn't know.

なんこつの唐揚とビール。。。
Kanji: 軟骨の唐揚 | Romanji: nankotsu no kara-age

軟骨唐揚げは、鶏の手羽、または脚の軟骨部分を切り分けて、
唐揚げもしくは竜田揚げの手法で調理したもの。
Fried gristle is a dish prepared using the same methods as
karaage or tatsutaage, but using chicken wings or the gristle from legs as the main ingredient.


Also once this chapter is done, I'll post the omake stuff from the tankoubans.
I don't have a spare copy of volumes 1 & 2 so I'm not going to unbind and bend
the everlasting hell out of 'em so the edges might get a little blurry when scanned.
I'm thinking of picking up a spares (they are about $5.00 USD each.)
and using that instead. What blows is the fact that the tankoubans are
a lot smaller, page wise, than the monthly release in Namaiki.

Wished I was further into the ENG release but  "Infinite Stratos" (season one)
was distracting me (Charles' so cute!). 




*** UPDATE 11/03/2015 ***

Over lunch just now I scripted 40% already (plus an initial translation in my head).  I think I can have 60% - 80% scripted today before I start typing up the translation.  This chapter is only 20 pages.  Most of the dialogue is the flashback of Haruka's dolls taking (already scripted) and the bar scene with his superior (?) Gotou.



*** ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT***

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know I was successful on pickin' up the goods.

Namaiki has already been carefully unbind and I'm getting ready start scanning.
Will script/translate a bit tonight but I won't have a lot of time for it.

Here's a few samples for y'all ^_-


 





We're usin' an old scanner here so it's not looking that great but we'll mess with the settings.


I will continue to adjust the scans until my laptop battery dies tonight.






19 comments:

  1. Thank you, there are some other scene as in the first picture? hopefully soon see the whole chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the encounter with the fugly fatty with Haruka. She gives Shuu a mean ass look. More to cum later.

      Delete
  2. damn those are some juicy pics. Cant wait to read the whole thing!
    You do real MVP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give us a legit summary, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont suppose you'd release the raws eh? :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me, how long it will take to translate all the chapter? And thanks for the preview chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Haruka avatar; that's from chapter 19 when senpai is giving it to her as she asked. Um... doesn't seem like there a lot of dialogue. Most, in my opinion, were among Haruka's dolls/puppets and the bar scene. I won't have an ETA until I actually start later today (just after midnight for me). Plus it needs to be checked by Sands so as soon as the translation is finalized is when I'd know more when this will be released. I can't focus entirely on it but in my free time to come I want to target 5 pages a day. There's 20 pages, 2 with no text, 1 with almost none, I've already translated one page and most of the last page (the bar scene that was posted). I can guarantee that this one won't take a month like last time but that was all for other reasons.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best bruh... Cant wait to read it..

      Delete
  7. 日本語版見せてください

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dutch rabbit-sama, i think its a good idea to setup paypal donation for your blog... Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm where is donation i can`t find it .....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. We prefer the full group name and myself "Dutch" but "Rabbit is fine; as people refer to me. Concerning that, I've left breadcrumbs here and there. (wink)

      Delete
  11. guy does this manga sells in Brazil?

    ReplyDelete