Monday, October 19, 2015

NAMAIKI December Issue



Greetings and Salutations,

Out of curiosity I checked to see when the December issue of Namaiki~ will be released
and to my surprise it'll be one week from now. 
K-Slice and myself just put in our orders after work just now. 
Personally I'm lookin' forward to see what chapter 21 could be about
and I'm sure all of the readers out there want to too.

However that might have to wait because when our orders make it to
our side of the world it's highly likely I won't be in town. 
I'm attending an anime convention the last weekend of October. 
IF I get the order in before I head out the day before the convention,
I'll read it and take quick snap shots of the chapter so
I can get started on the translation rough draft.

I'm not driving and it's over 100 miles to the island
that this anime convention will be hosted. 
During the car ride I'll script the chapter and for the rest of the night
I'll be translating it while I'm chilling.

Nonetheless I will work on it as much as I can Nov. 1st (Sunday). 
Again, this all depends IF I get it BEFORE I head out. 
If not then I won't be able to work on it until I return back later that Sunday.

I dunno about you guys out there but for me going to conventions
like this is a bit of a vacation of sorts. 
With that in mind I'll be in "pleasure before business"
so my focus will be having fun.  It'll probably be the last one I attend
for a while because the next big one I normally attend won't be until
the time I should be in Japan hitting the pavement so...
I'm looking forward to this one.

2 comments: