Thursday, November 26, 2015

***ANNOUNCEMENT*** AYAMACHI, HAJIMEMASHITE.

***UPDATE 11/29/2015***
If my plans don't pan out then we might be seeing an
ENG release late Sunday evening (Central).

Looks like this will most likely be ready Monday evening.
Typesetting is talking longer than I'd have liked it to.
Fine-tuning each page as I go is time consuming but
it's also works out well because I'm
catching translation issues that I fix on the fly.
If funny because it just shows how I over think things most of the time.


Here's a sample (tentative):

and one more sample page:
(Yeah, it's just the cover page but don't want to spoil y'all too much. [wink] )



***UPDATE 11/28/2015***
Though this has had it's challenges and I haven't entirely focused on it,
the translation rough draft is 58% done (14 or 24 pages).

The translation rough draft is complete.
On that note, I'm always looking for better fonts;
especially for softly spoken dialogue and moaning.
If anyone has a good suggestion please leave it in the comments.

For the time being, I will clean up/blank out the JPN text
in the dialogue bubbles to get it ready to typesetting.
(10 pages are already prepped.)

I might have it out by late Sunday night (central).

I HIGHLY recommend this place for fonts:




***ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT***

"Happy Turkey Day!"

Hope you guys are getting stuffed and in the good way.

I realized I don't read enough JPN text regularly; yet alone translate a whole bunch of it.
As a novice translator I realize the need to do more of it and do it more regularly.

For the time being, Netoraserare has priority but starting this month
we, Rabbit Scanlations, will start working on an ENG release of: "Ayamachi, Hajimemashite".

I don't have a schedule of when it'll be released it'll be released one chapter at a time.
Most likely this will be a slow release but personally I always finish what I start.
I know there was a working translation of this and
was abandoned and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep but
I want to try and see this to the end.
This is 19 chapters long, and if by some miracle we get out a chapter a week,
it'll take around five months for this to be completed.
(Just around the time I'll be in Japan.)

I have a tentative translation of the name "Nice to meet you, Faux Pas.".
 I feel that Faux Pas seems to be an appropriate translation of "ayamachi" (過ち)for this title.
I know that h-manga names can get crazy and don't make a lot of sense when translated but
I want to give it a try for anything we end up doing instead of leaving it in romaji.

Why I wanted to try was because of this cover:
"Watashi wa hoka no otoko to, SEX shite, SEX shite, SEX wo shita. ~Itsunomanika kanojo wa~"

Trying to keep the verb tenses the same,
I'd translated as: "I have sex, sex, and had sex with another man. ~Before she realized it~

Anyways, please look forward to Chapter 1: Observe.

2 comments:

  1. Are you looking for help typesetting? Let me know if I can lend a hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer. I actually enjoy typesetting; it's fun.
      If I was in a position that I'm overwhelmed or
      I can't attend to it, I'll kept your offer in mind.

      Doumo.

      Delete