Saturday, November 19, 2016

NETORASERARE CHAPTER 27 UPDATE (I'm not dead.)

***11/21/2016 UPDATE***

Typesetting is 100% done.
Sent it over to K-Slice to review.
We might see a release later tonight so stay tuned!

***11/20/2016 UPDATE***

I always tend to find parts of the translation to improve when the translation is being finalized.
Any how, the translation has been finalized.
So far 36% (first 8 pages) have been typeset.
(Lots of SFXs to type but I think it'll be worth it.)
After I'm done I'll have K-Slice review it for grammar and quality.

Here's a preview:
(Subject to change.)



***ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT***


It's been a while guys...

I know I haven't kept my promise of releasing the last chapter in a timely manner.
I know the readers have been really looking forward to it.
I see that the omake chapter was released by Seinen Scans; bless his heart.

I want to let you guys know that I haven't had the time to focus on it when I got back from Japan.
It's been a mess for me in many ways that it didn't allow me to focus on the last chapter.
This also has brought to my attention how I might have to stop doing scanlations for a while until I can make time for it.

With that said I will say I need to take a break from this hobby but I will do the last chapter and I'll have it out before the end of November.
Even K-Slice keeps reminding me that it needs to be done.
So if time permits, I'll start it on 11/20 (Sunday).  I just need to add Sand's corrections and start typesetting with K-Slice.
I've already have the pages and panels prepped for typesetting.

Thank you so much for putting up with me.  I honestly feel bad I left the readers hanging.
Please stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD, I'm so glad you're back!! It's so good I didn't stop checking every single day.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble on your side, hope everything ends up well.
    Also, if my words were harsh sometime, I'm so sorry.
    Thank you for your work, look forward to see the last chapter done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok..i kinda knew you had been so much busy eversince you mentioned us that you are at Japan.
    ok,just do translation for one last chapter for us (Netoraserare fan),and then,you are done. after that you can move on with your life. :)

    ReplyDelete