Friday, July 1, 2016

NETORASERARE CHAPTER 27- THE LAST CHAPTER: FROM NOW ON - UPDATE

***07/29/2016 UPDATE***



Hey guys,

As I mentioned in the thread, I did go over what Sands reviewed and I set him
some feedback and added his fixes to the translation rough draft.
It's still only half way done but pretty much all of the wordy pages are done with.

As far as the raws go, my idea of taking pics with my camera was not working out.
Basically sections of the pages go out of focus and the lighting is not consistent.
This is due to how the staple spine curves the pages when it's opened.
I don't have a scanner or access to one here in Japan so I will use Cino's scans
but I will adjust them to make them look as good as I can.

Anyways, Konomi's omake came out as you guys know:
Let's NETORASERARE!

Though it is brutal, I made the best I can taking pics of the pages
with my camera and ironing them out in PS.

Here's the DIRECT LINK to it (raw).

Enjoy guys.

***07/15/2016 UPDATE FROM JAPAN***

The translation rough draft is COMPLETE.
I've sent it over to Sands for review.

***07/14/2016 UPDATE FROM JAPAN***

Hello gents.
Many apologies for not getting this out quick.  I'd like to see this out ASAP myself.
Been busy and roaming around without my laptop (let alone no WIFI) for most of the time.
I was also under the weather but I feel much better now.
Sands did message me about the update and right now I will finish the rest of the chapter and
e-mail it to him to go over before I hit the Yokohama hay (it's around 9:45pm).

So far Japan has been positive experience and the locals haven't been
too afraid of me when I approach them with questions about getting around.
I've yet to get on the wrong bus, train, or have a bad meal.

As for the September issue of Namaiki!, I WILL pick it up as soon as it's available in Akihabara and
I'll upload pics of the 10 page omake Konomi is doing.
The next issue has a street date of 07/26/2016 (Tuesday) listed.

***07/06/2016 UPDATE FROM YOKOHAMA JAPAN***

Hey guys!
After a long plane ride, me and K-Slice landed safe and sound at Haneda Airport
late Monday night around 10pm (Tokyo Time).

Today I went to Akihabara and it was pretty amazing to see it a live in person.



After a lot of digging around I finally find the August issue of Namaiki.
A lot of these places forbid taking pictures inside of the shop and of the merchandise;
 especially for adult themed sections. There's signs everywhere about it.
Even on the maids handing flyers outside but that's an entirely different beast.
So I was careful to not get caught because I didn't to hurt the image of foreigners in Japan.


Here it is in my hands.  


I'll take pics of the chapter later.
I still haven't finished up on the translation rough draft.
Me and K-Slice are on vacation so this unfortunately will have to be on the back burner.
I will work on it late at night when I have nothing to do.
I'll try very hard to get this to Sands because I'll be in Kyoto Saturday and Sunday getting cultured.

Here are are two more pics I quickly took if you're interested:



Those curious about my haul, here's what I got:


When I saw this package I just had to have it. It's "Otaku" Manjuu.
I actually asked the clerk in Japanese if it was okay to take photos inside; it helped.



The back.


I wanted this but refrained from getting it.


A h-manga I really enjoyed.
Hinata kinda had a dumb fear of her darker sexuality but I can see past it.


Didn't know what this was from (or if it was an original).
It was a rabbit themed tea cup I had to have.  Price was under 500 yen.


The back.


I like to collect actual useful memorabilia like anime themed towels, cups, and plates.


 The back.


I don't drink... at all but I love Maison Ikkoku so I picked this up for under 700 yen.


Came with it's own little sake cup.


No idea what this was but I like attaching straps like this to my flash drives that have the loop for it.


Didn't mean to spend on all this but I'm going to punish myself with eating Onigiri for the next few days to offset the cost.
I'm seeing how far I can stretch my yen here and the legends of Japanese convenience stores are true.
They have very cheap meals that are very good and filling.

What I had the first night:


The ramen I had today in Akihabara owned.


Bonus, my waifu.

***07/02/2016 UPDATE***

I didn't get to fully transcribe it last night (I fell into the trap of translating as I go).
So far the translation rough draft is 55% done (first 12 pages are fully translated).

For pages 13 to 22 I'll just transcribe so I can work on it later.
It's a challenging chapter for me to do but it's coming along guys so please hang tight.

***ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT***






Hello gents!

So the last chapter is out on e-hentai thanks to Cino.

Thanks for sharing Cino, it's greatly appreciated!
I was hoping this'll get posted before I fly out.
I wanted to see with my own eyes how this ended before some untimely event ended me.
(A little morbid, I know.)

I have tons of loose ends to tie up before I fly out this Sunday.
I'll try to at least transcribe the whole chapter tonight and by noontime Saturday I'll start translating this.
Maybe start the translation tonight if I have time.
There's a bit of dialogue in this chapter and I'll need to have my dictionaries and resources with me
to get the translation rough draft done. 
I could maybe work on this on my way to the airport and during my 14hrs +/- flight.
I'll have to print out the transcript or something.

Anyways, it's been a fun ride regardless how this ended.
I've never seen a h-manga make so many people rage or actually take part in deep discussions about:
the characters, analysis were the relationship went wrong, and the plot (or lack of).
I've particularly enjoyed ride even though many of us wanted off the train.

I've learned a lot about making scanlations with the help and suggestions from you guys, the readers.
I'd also like to thank Sands for this help with the translation.
Though he didn't have to, he's really helped me in the background and
helped make the ENG release a high quality one.

THANK YOU SANDS!

I don't plan on quitting what I do just yet.
I do want to finish up on "Ayamachi, Hajimemashite" and I'll see what the future brings.
I'll have to study up and focus on my Japanese self studies in my endeavor to become fluent.
I once I'm good enough when I only have to refer to my dictionaries/resources like, I dunno,
fives or less, then maybe then I'll start doing commissions on my own.

Now... since I probably won't have access to a scanner.
I'll have to "scan" this chapter with my camera.
It's a decent one, a Sony NEX-5T.  I can make it look pretty good I think.
I'll have to use that for the release unless someone donates a HQ scan of it.
I know this sounds bootleg, but that's the only option we here have.
K-Slice would have to scan it once he goes back to the states.
He's gonna need some rest but maybe he could do the scanning on the 4th weekend of July.





71 comments:

  1. Okay..just take your time.i can wait :)
    you are one of the best manga translator ever in my life :)
    anyway,Thanks for the "Netoraserare" ride. after we all went through alot worst experience of reading this NTR manga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of just can't anymore with this NTR but I just want it to end even if shuu ends up with a bullet in his head... If it sounds morbid I'm sorry but this mc just takes the cake in being pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah sorry man but nice job dude you guys rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello rabbit, netoraserare ended with chapter 27? 'cause I read on the blog konomi that there will be 10 extra pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rabbit, whats that weather widget u r using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it came with my Asus Zenfone 2. It connects to AccuWeather for the forecast. I know, it's hard to find a good weather widget.

      Delete
    2. rabbit really exist 10 extra pages?

      Delete
    3. At the time Konomi wote on his blog that he didn't know yet what he was going to do.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I not want it to end like this, had wanted another season.

    I like NTR, plus this series in my opinion was the best I ever read.

    and also I enjoyed the author traces. I wanted to continue :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Rian, netoraserare is over there will be no other volumes or seasons. 27 chapters are so many for a Netorare. perhaps we will have 10 extra pages in September and stop.

      Delete
  9. Check out on Konomi's blog..is that from the Netoraserare's extra 10 pages or a new series of Konomi's work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 内容は春花と秀次郎に直接関係ありません。

      Delete
    2. そうですか。
      ありがとうございました :D

      Delete
  10. hello rabbit, "let's netoraserare!" is the beginning of a new series of konomi? or finished with ten pages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, from the omake chapter "Let's NETORASERARE", it turns out that NETORASERARE was all just a story within a story! (GASPS!)

      Delete
    2. hello rabbit thanks for the reply. do you think that you translate the ten pages of "let's netoraserare"?

      Delete
  11. I like people being ntr not my gf or wife so what this fetish called?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a SLOW progress, its almost a whole month! nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree its been over a month for the translation.

      Delete
  13. Can we just know the progress of the translation, we've been waiting for months :-( we know you've been busy but can you atleast give us an update pleasee :-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is the longer one almost 2 month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is the longer one almost 2 month.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude! For me and my friend who read this together, the wait is literally agonizing! Especially with no update!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dude! For me and my friend who read this together, the wait is literally agonizing! Especially with no update!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the translator is dead, the end

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyday I think about this manga, please let me die in peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. manga netoraserare is finished...keep calm

      Delete
  20. why is still no have any update.please rabbit this is last chapter don't make us waiting very long we want to know what happen between haruka and shu.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i guess..i would never knew what is going on in the last chapter..even "let's netoraserare" chapter as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super long summary posted on 2ch. Probably what the chinese page translated. I'll try to find the interesting parts and post it since it's like 3 posts

    Both of them "love eachother" and "want to make children". They start stripping and fooling around
    Haruka insults Shuu"It's only big enough to fit in my mouth, huh? Compared to all the others"

    They start bickering about arranged marraiges and shit and Haruka makes a smug face saying "You know it's annoying being so popular and sexy that every guy wants to marry you on the spot?"

    Shuu snaps back with "Haruka has always been like that huh. Never being able to turn down a request"
    Shuu says something about it doesn't matter what happened in the 3 years because the only wife for him is Haruka.

    Haruka stands up and stomps on Shuu and asks if she's supposed to be grateful to hear that after coming to find her. More of Haruka getting off on seeing Shuu's suffering face and thinking to herself how this feeling of being wet is the best.

    Long sex scene. They both cum. Fades back in to them laying on bed holding hands
    Haruka "I missed work..." Shuu "Sorry..."
    Haruka with a happy face "It's your fault Shuu..."(about work. possibly double meaning)


    Ends with Shuu coming home from his new job
    "I'm ho-..."
    He sees the shoes with emphasis on male ones.
    Shuu with an excited/heavy heartbeat "I'm home..."

    END

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh well..at least they are back together again after that insulting/arguing about starting over their marriage life. but none of that don't really matter because you will found the truth in "let's netoraserare!" oh well,i really wouldn't call that "the truth"...more like a plot twist

      Delete
    2. i hope haruka is the one who put the shoes to turn on shuu

      Delete
  23. Bump
    Please, upload the last chapter, just one more to go, come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. any news about translation yet?

    ReplyDelete
  25. yep he's dead, better looking another translator just for one last chapter

    ReplyDelete
  26. HAHA. Stopping at the last chapter. Joke's on us. What a great prank! Totally worth doing the rest of the series up to here.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yeap joke's definitely on us. Thought I was finally getting some closure from this. Guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Replies
    1. Nope, I don't think it'l ever be. This makes me so sad, damn it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  29. Bump again. I can't believe you are leaving us with just the last chapter to go...

    ReplyDelete