Sunday, January 24, 2016

NETORASERARE - CHAPTER 23 - OUT OF CONTROL




Okay guys, the wait is over!

Here's the direct link:


You can also grab it here:


You can always find our releases on our DOWNLOADS page.

Take your time reading and enjoy!

Also, I'm introducing the PERIOD (.) in the releases to come.
Reason being I left them out was that... well... I didn't know they were actually used in comics.
I don't read western comics and I do read manga but mostly online.
I guess I picked up a bad habit of not using a period from other scanlators out there however
I've recently discovered that they are in fact used and I should use them too.
This actually helps when dealing with Japanese to English grammar since the two aren't the same.

12 comments:

  1. Wow this chapter... I didn't see THAT coming. :O

    Thanks for the translation! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbit how did you feel about this chapter? Do you like the more laid bay atmosphere instead of the serious hand stabbing drama with senpai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the tension this epic has had but that's completely gone now. I'm kinda like "why is this still going on?". I'm hoping for a yandere twist now. Everything up to Takakura senpai was interesting to read. When I started reading Neto, CH12 was just coming out in Japan. I would be in a trace when diving into a new chapter. I was really enjoying how dark this was heading and found it psychologically thrilling. Now it's more than obvious it's been stretched out. Though it hasn't gone into any direction I'd have liked, I need closure between Shuu and Haruka.

      Delete
  3. Hey Dutch, will you be doing Ayamachi while we wait for next chapter to come

    ReplyDelete