Sunday, December 20, 2015

AYAMACHI, HAJIMEMASHITE CH 2 CONFESSIONS *UPDATE*


Greetings and Salutations guys.

Here’s a little update on the joint Ayamachi, Hajimemashite English translation venture between Seinen Scanlation Project and Rabbit Scanlations.

The translation rough draft and script is complete.  I will try to get this typeset as soon as I can.
As an omake, Icebarrier18 will contribute colorized pages done by himself in this and our releases to come.  They will be placed at the back for anyone who wants them.  This way, those who want to enjoy a regular release and something different can have that option.

I also reached out to Shakuganexa from Shakuganexa's Translations to check on his 4K scan project for Ayamachi and asked him if we can get the hook-up on that.  He informed me that project won't be underway until around the end of January.  Not to delay the ENG release of this, we here will move forward with the raws we have available.

As mentioned before, the Holiday season will be busy for everyone so we hope you can understand any delays.
 (Honestly, a lot stuff going on but I won't bore y'all with the details.)
 
Seinen Scanlation Project:
Original Translation, Clean-up/Touch-up, Re-draw, Colorization:
Icebarrier18

Rabbit Scanlations:
Translation Assistance & Typesetting:
Dutch Rabbit

Proofreading & Assistance:
K-Slice

Also, as for Netorasrare Chapter 23 The Revolving Door (just a joke) I will place an order for the February 2016 Issue of Namaiki in the next 24hrs.  I also scored a new scanner so that'll help out.  Though I've seen rumors that Namaiki will go digital, not sure what'll that'll mean for the physical release.  If I can order the digital version myself, that'll be sweet because that'll cut down the time it takes to pump out the ENG version significantly.

Oh, and for the one poster in the threads who was wondering what I eat:
The other day for lunch I had Thai Red Curry Chicken with Bamboo Shoots served on top of steam white rice with those egg rolls (‘cause that’s how I roll).  Though I’m not a fan of coconuts, yet alone the milk from them, the coconut milk used for the curry base wasn’t bad at all.

8 comments:

  1. http://g.e-hentai.org/g/885437/53de799da5/
    If you have not seen yet.So you can give up work on chapter 2 +3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having more than one translation doesn't really hurt. Doesn't look like the other translator will do the whole series (in fact these chapters were already uploaded privately in September, he just now made them avilable publically).

      Delete
    2. As soon as I saw that link I knew it was another translation of it; not bad. I took a glance at the first two chapters. Me and Icebarrier18 translated it a little different for chapter 2. In chapter 1, might have mistakenly thought "Choko" was a girl's name instead of "Chocolate". That's my bad. Would make sense how's Yoshida is comparing that girl's body to chocolate. I know it was in Katakana, I thought it Yoshida was emphasizing the name or it was a short of nick-name for that girl.

      Props on wiping the JPN text. That stuff takes time, time I don't have nor does Icebarrier18.

      I will try my best to pump out our version of chapter 2 this week. Think of it as a "X-mas" gift. If this other person/group continues to release an ENG version of this. I'll talk to Icebarrier18 if he wants to continue. He already has up to chapter 5 translated. I'll also want to go over them before typesetting.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rabbit, any update for Netoraserare 23? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rabbit, any update for Netoraserare 23? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rabbit, how's all going? We haven't heard from you in a while, so I'm hoping all is good.

    ReplyDelete